4nimecub3's RP fights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Specifically made for Pokimono due to the Time Zone restrictions. For all the battles/fights/duel/dungeoning you want.

+3
Yao
Kaori
Yori
7 posters

Yori's Quest

Yori
    Yori
    Admin

Yori's Quest Empty Yori's Quest

Post  Yori Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:50 am

ONLY POST IF YOU ARE PART OF THE GROUP
    Yori
    Kronos
    Kaori
    Kida
    Tensho
    Ayumi
    Mizi
    Kiri
    (yao but doesnt get involved, if he does, he gets smited)

Yori: *walks up to the door and inspects it* Hmm...there is no way to open it without force... But metal is difficult to break through...

TASK ONE: Break the door open (hint: fire, water, normal)

Last edited by Yori on Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kaori
    Kaori

Yori's Quest Empty Re: Yori's Quest

Post  Kaori Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:23 am

((omg, forum-ness! XD and this feels sooo D&D. even tho I've never played it before in my life. XD ))

Kaori: *goes to stand beside Yori and places her hand on the door* H-how thick do you think it is? I-I could try to fire blast it, but...I don't know what's on the other side. I-if it's not too low o-or thick, I could try to dig under it b-but I....um....*turns to Yori* Wh-what do you think? ^^''
    Yori
    Yori
    Admin

Post  Yori Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:26 am

Kaori wrote:((omg, forum-ness! XD and this feels sooo D&D. even tho I've never played it before in my life. XD ))

Kaori: *goes to stand beside Yori and places her hand on the door* H-how thick do you think it is? I-I could try to fire blast it, but...I don't know what's on the other side. I-if it's not too low o-or thick, I could try to dig under it b-but I....um....*turns to Yori* Wh-what do you think? ^^''

I dont think digging would be good, never know whats behind the door, fire would just make the door weaker, but it would be too hot to touch then...
    (If only they had a way to cool down the door...)
    Kaori
    Kaori

Post  Kaori Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:28 am

Kaori: I-it would? I could try REALLY hard t-to make a hole in the door, a-and...um....*looks down shyly*
    Yao
    Yao

Post  Yao Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:51 am

Watching everything from his hiding spot. Why does no one listen to me? And that f*****g Yori, so irresponsible, I told him not to bring the girls. He glares at Yori, holding tightly to his hammer, this just didn't see safe. He whispers quietly to himself- "I'm so taking his money once this is over"
    Yori
    Yori
    Admin

Post  Yori Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:53 am

Kaori wrote:Kaori: I-it would? I could try REALLY hard t-to make a hole in the door, a-and...um....*looks down shyly*
    That would be a waste of strength...
    (use the HINT FFFF, we need mizi fff)
    Kaori
    Kaori

Post  Kaori Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:55 am

((I know that, but Kaori is stupid, leave here alone! XD ))

Kaori: ah..r-right, o-okay, Yori....
    Kaori
    Kaori

Post  Kaori Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:00 pm

((I think I'mma gonna go novel for this. XD am posting anothe rpost because...nothing's happened so am hoping maybe this'll give....possible reactions? Idk. Please don't mistake Kaori's stupidity for my own, thank you~))

Kaori sat herself down beside Yori, staring at the metal doors in front of her. She'd managed to fire blast through things before and really wanted to prove that she was useful....she sighed to herself. She looked up to Yori and then looked back at the door. Yori knows best, I suppose. He's always been right before...
    She looked behind her at the group and said, "I can definitely dig under o-or fire blast the door! S-so..um...please, don't strain yourself, but if anyone can c-cool down the door, th-that'd be great..."
    tensho_san
    tensho_san

Post  tensho_san Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:42 pm

Tensho walked up the path and saw only Yori and Kairi at the meeting place, a large imposing door that looked near impossible to get through. He narrowed his eyes and scowled his customary frown, "They better have a key." He made to move forward but then spotted a flash of purple, "...Yao-San?"
    Kaori
    Kaori

Post  Kaori Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:46 pm

Kaori continued to stare at the door, almost willing it to fall down with her mind. Brushing herself down, she placed her hand against it once more.
    "...fire blast might work, I swear...."
    Yori
    Yori
    Admin

Post  Yori Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:14 pm

tensho_san wrote: Tensho walked up the path and saw only Yori and Kairi at the meeting place, a large imposing door that looked near impossible to get through. He narrowed his eyes and scowled his customary frown, "They better have a key." He made to move forward but then spotted a flash of purple, "...Yao-San?"

I FORGOT TO MENTION, LEAVE YAO ALONE!!! hes our stalker
    tensho_san
    tensho_san

Post  tensho_san Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:26 pm

((OH okay, sorry Razz))

Tensho shook his head and walked over to the door instead while thinking, "Tch! I have been around that fellow for too long. Now I'm seeing him in the shadows." He walked over to Yori and Kaori, "I apologize for my tardiness. I had a few errands I had to run for Agni-Sempai."
    Kaori
    Kaori

Post  Kaori Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:32 pm

The sound of Tensho's voice caused Kaori to jump...into the door. She growled instinctively as her face met the metal and, rubbing her nose, she turned around to face Tensho.
    "Ah! T-Tensho-san. N-not at all. Thank you for coming....and..you...for, Agni-san, Tensho-san?" she said.
    She gave Tensho an apologetic look, she'd met the man previously and the thought of running errands for him seemed...unsavoury.
    Yori
    Yori
    Admin

Post  Yori Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:33 pm

tensho_san wrote:((OH okay, sorry Razz))

Tensho shook his head and walked over to the door instead while thinking, "Tch! I have been around that fellow for too long. Now I'm seeing him in the shadows." He walked over to Yori and Kaori, "I apologize for my tardiness. I had a few errands I had to run for Agni-Sempai."

He turns away from the door to see Tensho arriving. "Don't worry about it, as long as you're here. Now we must wait for the others."
    He looked back at the door, thinking what could they do to weaken it. "Fire would only make the door softer...but it will take a while for it to cool..."
    tensho_san
    tensho_san

Post  tensho_san Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:51 pm

Tensho nodded at Kaori before appraising the door and turning to Yori, "I agree. But by the time the metal cools again it would only harden. To make it brittle we need a fast cooling method. Like ice, or better yet, water. But I don't know any of those move types." He sweeps the area with a narrowed gaze, "Where are the others?"
    Kida
    Kida

Post  Kida Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:52 pm

He turns away from the door to see Tensho arriving. "Don't worry about it, as long as you're here. Now we must wait for the others."
    He looked back at the door, thinking what could they do to weaken it. "Fire would only make the door softer...but it will take a while for it to cool..."[/quote]

Stalks up to the others cautiously. "I still think this is a mistake"
    Yori
    Yori
    Admin

Post  Yori Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:55 pm

Kida wrote:He turns away from the door to see Tensho arriving. "Don't worry about it, as long as you're here. Now we must wait for the others."
    He looked back at the door, thinking what could they do to weaken it. "Fire would only make the door softer...but it will take a while for it to cool..."

Stalks up to the others cautiously. "I still think this is a mistake"[/quote]

"We'll see if it is one when we are inside..."
    Kida
    Kida

Post  Kida Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:57 pm

Yori wrote:
    Kida wrote:He turns away from the door to see Tensho arriving. "Don't worry about it, as long as you're here. Now we must wait for the others."

Stalks up to the others cautiously. "I still think this is a mistake"

"We'll see if it is one when we are inside..."
    [/quote]

She twitched her pale blond hers and crossed her arms. "Isn't that a foolish thing to say?" Her nine tails behind her twitched and swished irritably.
    Mizikari
    Mizikari

Post  Mizikari Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:58 pm

Wanders up to the others, holding a chunk of ice to her head. "sorry I'm late guys, what I miss?"
    Yori
    Yori
    Admin

Post  Yori Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:59 pm

Mizikari wrote:Wanders up to the others, holding a chunk of ice to her head. "sorry I'm late guys, what I miss?"

Not much... Mizi-san, do you have a water attack? We need to cool down this door so we can break through it.
    Kida
    Kida

Post  Kida Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:00 pm

Mizikari wrote:Wanders up to the others, holding a chunk of ice to her head. "sorry I'm late guys, what I miss?"

Has her back towards the others, "Somthing foolish and idiotic"
    Yori
    Yori
    Admin

Post  Yori Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:03 pm

Kida wrote:

... Kida, after it the water is applied to the door, i need you to use iron tail on it, can you do that?
    Kida
    Kida

Post  Kida Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:04 pm

Yori wrote:
    Kida wrote:

... Kida, after it the water is applied to the door, i need you to use iron tail on it, can you do that?

. . . . . . . . . .fine. . . . . . .
    Mizikari
    Mizikari

Post  Mizikari Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:10 pm

I have no idea how these newfangled forums work XD)))

Winces, as Kida and Yori talk " yeah sure, whatever, just please keep your voices down.."
    Yori
    Yori
    Admin

Post  Yori Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:12 pm

Mizikari wrote:I have no idea how these newfangled forums work XD)))

Winces, as Kida and Yori talk " yeah sure, whatever, just please keep your voices down.."

We have no time to lose, use a water move as soon as possible

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:33 pm